A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Saturday, 12 December 2015

I've changed something

If you read my blog through a feed reader, chances are you won't have noticed. I changed a few things here. Not that much, so don't panic.

I just added some colour, and changed the font, and...hmmm ok. Maybe the change wasn't that small.

Take a look. Tell me what works and doesn't work. I'm just glad to have done it, with my extremely limited skills :p

  4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great - nice font! (have been looking at fonts myself lately and yours is a goodie!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady :) The font was with the template I found. Give me some time, and I can find which one it is for you.

      Delete
  2. I like :) What does little Munchkin think of the blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.