A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Goodbye 2015

Goodbye 2015, it's been interesting.

We've had a few ups, lots of downs....but mostly I'd say we're averaging a good relationship. You've helped me drop some unnecessary people, pick up some great new ones. And probably figured myself out a bit better.

Thanks for the books, shows, food, music and movies. Thank you for all the new things, and fun firsts to see of Keiden's. I appreciate that I haven't killed any plants this year, that my need to create Sims and have them lead awful lives was at one of the lowest it's been at since I started doing that. The new knowledge has been cool too.

Bye, bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.