A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Five for today

Keiden is meeting his teacher today. I hope it goes well, and helps me quell the panic of when I think about Jan 4th, and leaving him with someone new.

I've been back into my reading groove, which is great. I should keep better track of how much I've read in a year. I'm guessing this year is somewhere around the 60 or so mark. I had a month of 20 reads.

Mini, book reviews. I'd use the blurb, so it wouldn't just be my two sentences. Yay or nay?

I've been mulling going pescatarian. Any thoughts or things you thing might be worth reading?

How often do we say yes to things that scare us? Do you ever? I can't think of anything I've done this year that counts. Have you?


  2 comments:

  1. Mmm, for me it would be quitting my job, due to bad management, with no immediate back up, but two weeks into freelancing/unemployment I was recruited by an amazing company ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for it working out. And go you for saying yes to something that scared you.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.