A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Saturday, 19 December 2015

An interesting link or four

This, has really been staying with me. It could be the 300 hundred book estimate...pretty scary to think there's not enough time for all the books I want to read.

I just loved this, Can two people be in love forever? Although to be honest there is very little by Janelle that I don't love.

A must read for any Sound of Music fans with a sense of humour.

And while still on the humour track, this is just all kinds of funny - if you watched the Great British Bake Off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.