A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 26 November 2015

What I'm currently reading.

I'm still processing what came out of therapy. Thus, I don't have many words. So be distracted by my current reading list.









I dip in and out of each as the right mood hits. Am almost done with Furiously Happy as it's making me laugh when I need it.

What are you reading? Are you a one book at a time person, or more?



  2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Katie Fforde and Jenny Lawson. I'm comfort reading at the moment because reading books I've read countless times before calms me when my brain won't settle down to just one thought. This life change of no job from Monday and selling the house is freaking me out more than I'd like to admit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfort reading is the best. It will all work out so well for you guys.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.