A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 2 November 2015

Meet my friend in my computer: Megan from Mama Zombie Mumbles

Megan, is someone I see as so proudly herself, although she might disagree. She throws herself into anything she wants to do wholeheartedly . Is extremely passionate about things that seem completely unrelated, but in her world it all makes sense - My Little Pony, nails and animals being an example of it.

She is great to chat to, and has a not so hidden cheerleader side ;).
----------------------------------------
Hi there, this is my friend Megan. Let's chat.

How did we meet?
We met via twitter

What is blogging to you?
It started as a way to vent my feelings, but now it's more of a way to share whatever projects I am busy with

Current favourite series, book and game
I am watching a bunch of stuff right now, my favourite sitcom is hands down Modern Family. Game of Thrones is one of my loves, but I always end up watching Grey's Anatomy when I have down time (or I am home sick). Mr Robot BLEW my mind recently and I have been enjoying Lost Girl too (cheesy, easy watching). Book wise, I am busy reading the LAST Pratchett, Shepherd's Crown (SOB) and as for gaming, not much of that happening now, so it's mostly smartphone games like 2048.


A restore pony station or nail station?
Most of my pony restoring happens in the kitchen as I need boiling water and a sink and I spend a lot more time doing my nails than I do restoring Ponies, so I would choose a nail station. In a perfect world it would have a couple of shelves to display my ponies and other collectibles and would have to have really good lighting and lots of storage space. I need more of a mani cave than a station haha.

Free handing, stamping or stickers?
Stamping ALL the way! I have to make an actual effort to NOT stamp every mani I do now!

Coffee or tea?
I should say coffee because I love the stuff, but I was recently introduced to flavoured rooibos, so I think I may be developing a tea obsession.

Food or sights when travelling
Oh, that's a tough one. I love food, but I also love sight seeing... I love nothing more than exploring a museum or a landmark. History fascinates me, so any chance I have to learn more, I'll jump on it. Once I've seen the sights though, lead me to the good food!

What does a day need to be good for you?
I'm pretty easy to please, so as long as I have coffee in the morning, leave the house on time and don't forget to put shoes on, I'm pretty happy. If I get left in peace to work while listening to some good music, even better! A weekend that involves the beach, friends, braai and sangria is my ideal :)
Mostly these days, any day that is peaceful is good. My days of entertaining drama llamas are long gone.

  2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Sigh. I need to get my hands on that last Discworld book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.