A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Meet my friend in my computer: Maz from Caffeine and Fairydust

Maz, is someone I wish I could be like. She is supremely confident, creative, stylish and very clearly knows what she wants and how to get there. She is passionate about using eco friendly products, and is in fact one of the reasons why we've started the slow process of switching to more earth friendly products.
------------------------------------
Hi there, this is my friend Maz. Let's chat

How did we meet?
On Twitter if I remember correctly? :D

What is blogging to you?
Cheap therapy... It is my voice in a world where I am not often heard.

Current favourite series, book and game

Gilmore Girls was, is and will always be my absolute favourite series! My favourite book is The Covenant by Naomi Ragen and my favourite game is Boulders Gate! I know it is old, but it is so awesome!

Designs that move you
Few things move my tar black soul... haha. My daughter's drawings ♥

Style something you're born with or something you need to work on?

In general, I believe it is something you need to work on. You are influenced by your parents, your heritage, the people that surround you, your financial circumstances, etc. etc. etc. Anyone can be stylish if they want to be.

Coffee or tea?
Coffee!

Food or sights when travelling
Sights, with snacks in hand!

What does a day need to be good for you?
Sunshine, happy vibes and my gorgeous family ♥

  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.