A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 12 November 2015

Getting to know me

Mandy, tagged me in this meme doing the rounds. I'll tag some folks at the end of it.

Are you named after someone? 
Nope, but I was supposed to be Casey. Due to a spelling error I'm Cassey, just not spelt in the traditional was of Cassie.

When was the last time you cried? 
On Monday, while watching Downton Abbey.

Do you have kids? 
One, huggable, snuggable little monkey, Keiden.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think so. I like to think that I'm good at this friendship business, and generally pretty friendly.

Do you have a guilty pleasure? 
I'm working on not applying guilt to enjoying what I enjoy, just because it isn't for everyone else. It's hard not having what others think spoil what I enjoy, but it is my quest. So the short answer would be no. I like what I like.

Do you like handwriting? 
Most of the time. I love taking notes, and writing letters, but don't always get to do so.

What is your favorite cereal? 
We don't really do cereal, so I suppose oats with fruit toppings.

What is the first thing you notice about people? 
If they acknowledge those who greet them. For my, the most important step in taking to not being a douche is to acknowledge everyone who acknowledge you. Look that homeless person in the eye who took the time to greet you.

What color are your eyes? 
Brown.

Scary movies or happy endings? 
Happy endings, scary movies mean tons of anxiety for me.

Favorite TV show? 
Ummm I love tv, not as much as I love books, but close enough. So I tend to rewatch BSG, Hart of Dixie, Greys Anatomy, and Ouran High School Host Club (anime seriously counts as tv).

Summer or winter? 
I was a summer person, and then I was pregnant during summer. So winter all the way.

Hugs or kisses? 
Hugs, all the hugs.

What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? 
On holiday, Toronto, Canada. To live, for a bit, Den Haag, The Netherlands.

Do you have special talents? 
Ummm I'm friendly, and remember birthdays?

Right, I choose you (pikacachu ;p) Abigail, Briget, Cat, MeeA, and Megan.


  8 comments:

  1. LOL! Cool - I was thinking I've neglected my blog for too long now... 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is a great, easy way to get back to it.

      Delete
  2. I love getting to know a bit more about the bloggers! Thanks - will do soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Tag Cass :)

    Not sure people want to know more about me these days. But f**ck'em..eh?
    They GONNA GET IT!!!

    *apologies for the naughty word*

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://becauseican.co.za/2015/11/13/room-lights-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.