A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 9 November 2015

Dear Keiden

This weekend past tannie Lize got married. And at the reception you did something that made me both happy and sad. I know mommy's are silly sometimes.

At the venue there was an amazing play area, and two lovely ladies to keep on eye on all the kiddies. You were very happy to play there, and then the thing that made me a little sad was that you didn't mind when daddy and I went away.

Daddy and I were very happy to see that you were ok without us. It was great to see this, it let us know that come January when you go to school you'll be ok.

You were a big fan of Elize, so much so that when we went inside, and you and daddy went out again for a walk, you just ran away from him to her 0_o.

Love you much,
Mommy

Ps. Make sure you pick friends who don't just remind you to drink water, but actually give you a glass  of it to drink.

  6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Having that kind of friends helped me lots, after my boys went home early.

      Delete
  2. How sweet - all part of the growing up thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing that he ran away from J.

      Delete
  3. Awww! I reckon you'll be needing all the tissues on his first day while he's happily toddling off to play and explore all the newness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably so. It's going to be hard for me, but hopefully not to long.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.