A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 16 November 2015

An author I've been enjoying lately

Rainbow Rowell, is a recent-ish find. I discovered her work last year, I read Fangirl, and Eleanor & Park. And recently, I discovered Attachments - her first book. I'm looking forward to getting to read Carry On. Carry On is a stand alone book about the series that Cath from Fangirl is fangirling about. I'm hoping I get to read it soon, I think it'll be a joyous romp. Yes, I said that :p


Be sure to give her a look. And let me know what authors you've been enjoying lately.

Ps. I may write a review of Attachments soon-ish. Also tomorrow is post 500!! There'll be something special in it for you :)

  2 comments:

  1. Yay to almost 500! I have not read this author - usually when everyone raves about someone, I don't :)

    I've been enjoying Irish authors :) Are you on Goodreads, Cassey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that, it's probably because that person becomes over-hyped and can't live up to that expectations.

      You and your Irish authors ;) Not on Goodreads, although I probably should sign up for it.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.