A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Sunday, 22 November 2015

An attitude of gratitiude

I'm working on my attitude of gratitude, so this I think will become a regular thing for Sundays. And probably on those days when I just need to be more aware of what I have instead of focusing on what I don't have.

I'm grateful for Jerall. Especially, because we had some ugh moments recently...we're past those. But nothing like a bad moment to remind just how good things normally are.

Keiden. Yes, he is pushing so many buttons, but those love yous and hugs help. Not to forget that I'm glad that he feels safe, secure and loved enough to push his boundaries without fear of losing us. I am so glad that he feels secure in our love for him.

Friends. Ones who get my particular brand of quirk. Renewing relationships with those from before, and those who are close enough for random tea visits.

The work that I do have. My client is fortunately someone who doesn't care too much when the work happens, just as long as it happens. It is such a great thing to have when working from home with a toddler.

That Keiden got into our preferred play school. That we can send him to it.

Twitter, it helps me not be surrounded in an echo chamber that confirms my confirmation bias.

That I'm open to looking at different points of views.

Amazing online retailers that help make my life easier.

Opportunities coming my way.

Coffee, the lifeblood of parents.
--------------------
Any moments of gratitude for you recently? How do you maintain an attitude of gratitude?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.