A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

500

Woo hoo, here I am with post 500. Yes, I know taking almost 6 years to get here is a bit of a long go, but hey no one told me there were cut off dates ;)

In celebration of 500 posts, the oh so amazing Kirsten from The Book Owl (which we all know I love with all my book loving heart) has agreed to help me do something special for you guys.

First, a 10% discount on orders placed up until the 28th of November, all you need to do is use the code bitsandpieces when checking out. The Christmas orders cut off date is also the 28th, see what I did there :0

And then the big one, one of you lucky folks can win a box. I sense a Christmas present win :) All you need to do is leave a comment telling me which book your little is loving. The competition will run till the 24th and I'll announce the winner on the 25th.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

  14 comments:

  1. Wooo! And since discovering them via your blog, I also love The Book Owl! The book I am loving (since my little one is only 7months and really her only criteria is which I'll let her chew on - none fyi) is actually one I received in my first try-it-out box from The Book Owl, called When You Were Born by Emma Dodd. It is beautiful and so sweet. I love reading it to her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh awesome, congrats on the 500th blog post :) the book ollie loves above all others is the hungry catterpillar. I've probably read that one a million and one times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is loveliness, what a great idea, checking out their site as I type. I have to say from the house of books, we could not possibly choose just one!!! Very well done on your 500th post!!! A milestone indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, well done on reaching 500! Emma is besotted with the Gruffalo right now. She loves anything with that sung song rhyming vibe. Shae is into anything with dragons or other mythical beasts.
    Xxx
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on 500!! well done - and definitely there were no deadlines or anything, just cool that you've had a place on the internet for that many posts.

    don't have a little one out of the belly yet to read to, but I have been reading her some of Neil Gaiman's words for adults, and let her listen to his reading of Green Eggs and Ham, if that counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo!!! Well done on getting to 500!!

    We are LOVING the Faraway Tree - they love the story and I love reliving my childhood with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 500 posts :)

    Any books, my daughter love's reading alone or together with different voices, sounds and silly actions :) Our favourite book to read is "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day". It is a must have for every child's bookshelf, I pull this book out whenever we're having a less-than-stellar day, because compared to Alexander, our day isn't that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats on your 500th post. We are reading "The little Prince" at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats on the 500th post!!
    Little mini-me just loving the Gruffalo and "The Hairy Maclary" series right now. The bigger mini-me loving anything to do with Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, my littlest dude loves any story - and is as good at making them up as listening to them. He would love a Book Owl box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haloooooooooo! :) Congrats on the 500!
    My 1 year old is loving her Priddy Books "My First Words"... Its a lovely, BIG, interactive book... She spends most of the time pointing to the "babas" in the book. They get smooches every now and then too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats on 500!! That's a big achievement! Rushdi is really loving The snail and the whale and paper dolls by Julia Donladson lately. It's our go to bed time books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!

    My two are reading (after the Bible) The Enchanted Wood - Enid Blyton. We bought them a number of those beautiful hardcover books and they love all things Enid Blyton. Of course, Amelia Jane is never too far either :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enid Blyton has always been my fav. Grew up on her stuff! Looking forward to introducing my littlest to her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.