A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Quest 500



As of this post, I'll have 462 posts on this blog. Given that the blog will be 6 years old in December, I figure a good way to mark that occasion will be reaching 500 posts in that month. If I write 3 or more posts per week, I should hit it in time for Christmas.

So here goes Quest 500.

  2 comments:

  1. 3 posts a week.. that is too much pressure for me. LOL!

    But "Go CASSEY!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be tough, but the meet my friend in my computer series should help :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.