A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 19 October 2015

Meet my friend in my computer: Cindy from 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House

Cindy, is a ball of energy. Seriously, she needs to be she has 3 kids, is a partner in a business, the meet up organiser of note, party thrower extraordinaire and she has a successful blog with all the work that entails. 

She is friendly, funny, supportive, a Nik Naks aficionado, and did I mention crafty? Her party throwing skills are amazing, and it all stems from how much she cares. Which I think is just wonderful.

---------------------------------------
Hi there, this is my friend Cindy. Let's chat.

How did we meet? 
One of our mutual blogging friends oragnised a catch up session while she was in Cape Town and we had lunch at Starlings. It was great even though I was so super nervous before hand!

What is blogging to you? 
A place to keep my thoughts about life.

Current favourite series, book and game
Series, this is hard toss up between Game of Thrones and Vikings but all time series is Dexter. Book - Harry Potter no doubt and no competition. I LOVE Sims. Currently obsessed with Sim City and Sims FreePlay on my phone.

Your party fantasy plan - for any person or celebration.
I've always wanted to do an "all white" party - not in the racist way, as in the decor, the clothing, the food, the everything is white. White origami birds strung up all over the garden (like ALL over), lots of green plants and natural surroundings. Might do it for my 30th actually.

And with such party, and it's unlimted budget, would you still do your crafty add to it?
Yes of course. It's not really a party without some manual labour. I'd probably make all the birds myself. All 5000s of them haha

Coffee or tea?
COFFEE but a midmorning rooibos too.

Food or sights when travelling.
Gosh don't make me choose. Um, the sights. I'm all about the visual.

What does a day need to be good for you?
Laughter, connection and Nik Naks ;)

  3 comments:

  1. Thank you friend in my computer!!! The internet wouldn't be the same without you and your positivity in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the origami bird idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.