A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Friends in our computers

One of the great things about blogging is that it introduces you to some amazing people. Folks who shape you - your personhood, motherhood and all the bits in between - just with the magic they weave with their words.

If you're lucky, those people are happy to respond to your comment on Twitter. Even luckier you chat with them there, send messages, then e-mails and whatsapps. And then, when luck is shining extra brightly on you they even live in the same city as you, and you get to meet. Where wonder of wonders they're just as lovely and friendly when you chatted through screens.

Those people, those friends in our computers, the ones who get some parts of you that the friends you meet irl first don't get straight away...are the ones I'll be introducing to you.

Over the next few weeks, once a week I'll introduce you to a friend in my computer. All these ladies are lovely, I fangirl squee about some of their work. Some I've meet outside of the comfort of our screens, others not. But not one of them hasn't in some way shaped my story.

I hope you enjoy meeting them.

:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.