A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 16 October 2015

Five for today: Bits and bops

I've been doing some major de-cluttering, and today on Marcia's organising blog she has an interview I did for her about it.

This post of hers is a round-up of her konmari posts, and puts so many things better than I could.

I'm attempting to get back into #30days of yoga. Hopefully I'll finish it  this time and not stop after day 8 as I have the other two times I've tried it. I got about halfwayish with the first video, but Keiden wasn't into me not giving him all the attention. So I'll need to figure out a good time to do this. What do you guys do?

90s cheesy pop has been a great help this week. It gets K and I dance partying, because the grumps has been strong in our house this week. Keiden is getting some more teeth :-/.

Two videos for you: one is an amv for Princess Tutu, and the other is because I have been telling everyone "There ain't no party like an SClub party."



  2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaaa! SClub party! By then, I was already nursing my Black Label in the darkest corner, convincing all who would listen that I was the Living Dead Girl that inspired the song by Rob Zombie... ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.