A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 11 September 2015

Five for Friday: Things that spark joy

This wall of Keiden happened because of de-cluttering. I got things finished that have been waiting for ages.

Finally put the faceblocks up. This side of the bookcase faces the front door.

A Book Owl delivery.

Wedding photos up on our bedroom wall, instead of in an album packed away and not enjoyed.

New milk frother of awesome, hot morning coffee ftw!

*The photos of Keiden, are all ones I've shared before. If you were wondering about my no pics of Keiden privacy stance.

  4 comments:

  1. Yay for joy sparks (again)!
    We are also slowly getting there. My office has moved back to where it used to be; David cleaned out and sorted our little storage room/pantry down the passage tonight and I did a big cleanup of my clothing/personal cupboard not long ago...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for changes. The best part is yours sound visible...and it's the big visible change that keeps you going.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the photos on the walls! It's so rewarding to do something in the house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is, it makes the space feel more like home.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.