A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 17 August 2015

Featured blog: Super Busy Mom

I've read about the featured blog series on some other blogs, and figured that it seemed a great way to read some new blogs - and have at least one post already thought of ;). I will be using the same core questions for each blogger, with one super special just for them question.

This month I have Athena from Super Busy Mom.

Athena, holds nothing back, loves Throwback Thursdays and is unashamedly herself. She calls her blog not centred, which I think is a great way to describe blogs that cover more than one interest.

-----------

You call your blog not centred - something I get as mine is very similar - do you think that could change? Do you have something you think could become more of a focus on it?

I don’t think I would be able to focus on my blog on one solid thing. I started this blog because I hardly see my friends and this was a nice way for them to know what was going on with me.

Do you work around a set of rules/thoughts about what you'll share about your little? And yourself?

Nothing is off limits.

What do you need to do to feel like you're ready to start the day?

Coffee. Definitely coffee :)

When exploring new places which is more important for you the sights or the food?

I really don’t go out much but I would say that accessibility is what I look for and I am fairly happy if there is room for my daughter to play or run around

Any travel or food dreams?

To take my daughter to DisneyLand

A book, tv series and game you're currently enjoying.

WOW! I could give you a list, but I would say definitely Game of Thrones, Lucifer and Blindspot; too name a few

  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.