A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Currently

It's another one of those, I want to blog, but I'm not sure what I want to write moments. So here's a easy read - and sort-of easy to write one.



Watching:
Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's something we can have on while Keiden is up. When  he's asleep and we're not busy with other things  - like work - Another Period.

Reading:  All the X-Men comics. I've finished the Whedon run on Astonishing X-Men, House of M and it's follow ups, Death of Wolverine and am busy with The Death of Wolverine: Logan Legacy. I also have some library books to get to, but they're not beating down the allure of great art, and fun story lines.

Listening: Nothing new. I am trying to find some podcasts, so any recommendations are welcome.

Doing: A plank a day, it's a challenge on Habitica. Figuring out better meal planning, and working on potty training Keiden. Getting into the swing of Zomato, and rating recent food places. It's been handy in helping us find a place to go to for some coffee and cake next weekend with friends.

Contemplating: Everything and nothing. Mostly wondering when I'll stop feeling so tired. How to best see more friends, more regularly. 

  2 comments:

  1. I would so totally fail at a "Currently" post right now. Currently, there is only scrambling to put out fires and make shit not implode on us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Things won't implode, for you are awesome and it will work out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.