A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Fleet of foot

I've realised that there are many things I chat about with friends and on twitter that for some reason I don't write about here. Which is all kinds of silly as blogs are best for longer forms and clarifying thoughts in such a way as to avoid people misinterpreting what you want to say. So reader consider yourself warned there'll be new topics going on here - and I'm working on returning to posting book reviews, I haven't stopped reading just stopped sharing what I'm reading.

I have so many post ideas floating around in my head, that I want to get out, but just aren't getting to it. So this post is also acting as a note I'm putting out there as a form of keeping myself accountable to myself for what I want to post. Expect some more thoughts on gaming, parenting influences, chats about feminism [the academic side of me has been reawakened being back in Stellenbosch], and some of the usual random things.


  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.