A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

All the questions

These are my answers to MeeA's set of questions from her Liebster Award.

1. Where in the world have you been?

In South Africa to places in seven of the nine provinces -some places more than others, but I'm pleased to at least have been around the country before going overseas. My over the sea adventures were to Toronto, The Netherlands and Paris. We were in The Netherlands for three months - awesome coffee, bread and public transport ftw!

2. What is your signature dish – the one thing you can make/cook/bake better than anyone else?

Hmmm, I think it's my three cheese mac and cheese.

3. How many of your high school friends are you still in touch with now?

Beyond twitter, facebook and an occasional whatsapp...none.

4. What did you want to be when you “grew up” and are you doing/being that now?

I wanted to be a lawyer working for the UN; I'm not doing anything even vaguely related to that.It was my plan till my third year at varsity, law was not working for me. I still find it interesting, but it wasn't something I could do. Fortunately because I went the BA(Law) route I could at the end of that year switch to something else.

5. Five books you could read over and over again?

This is a tough one. I am reading a few books over and over again, but I'm guessing those don't count because Keiden has me reading them to him. The books I tend to reread are light ones...because I reread to satisfy my need to read, but work within my tired levels. But I can pick authors I reread: Julia Quinn, J.D. Robb, Brandon Sanderson, Terry Pratchett...oh and I can pick books, the Harry Potter series ;).

6. Five all time favourite films?

Love Actually, Mulan, Pitch Perfect, The Sound of Music and 10 Things I Hate About You. Although there are a few romcom's and musicals that get watched over and over.

7. Top five songs in your current playlist?







8. What has been your biggest adventure so far?

Completed: our time overseas. Ongoing: my relationship with Jerall.

9. What is your single greatest regret?

Not pushing enough on getting my driver's sorted.

10. What is your single greatest motivator?

My loves - Jerall and Keiden.

11. If you could change one thing in the world/your life/your job/the universe, what would it be?

In the world: I'd have every person who ever hurt a child into slave labour...basically work them to death, they'd be powering our electricity grid through cycling. My life, get my damn licence. My job: not resign without having something else lined up. The universe: have there be more good than not.

  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.