A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 5 December 2014

Five for Friday: Random Thoughts


  • I'm learning lessons about eating from Keiden's adventures with eating. Basically; slow down, take your time and enjoy it. It's only from watching him, that I realised I'd lost the art of savouring my food.
  • We had a reality check on just where all the expendable income went pre-baby. We traded in a lot of games to get Dragon Age: Inquisition. It was scary that we had enough to get the game outright. 
  • Thesis submission season is a major energy drain. I've gotten a lot of last minute requests - by last minute I mean requests 10 days before submission. Somehow the impression exists that editing is quick and easy.
  • I miss wearing dresses. It's currently topping my list of downsides to breastfeeding.
  • I'm trying to find easy, delicious mini breakfast eats - it's my Christmas day eats responsibility - so point me to any you love please.

  2 comments:

  1. Have you seen those mini cupcake things that aren't cupcakes at all but actually bacon, green pepper, tomatoe, cheese, onion all covered in egg and then baked in the oven? Never tried them, but they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing. I'll see what I can find, and how easy it'll be.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.