Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday

Another pic of Keiden, because...well because ;).

  • Something I read often in mom articles is the not getting to shower, and I don't understand that. Why not shower at night? It's tricky in the morning, so at night is best. And when? Well how about when your baby goes to sleep? Just my two cents.
  • I've realised that just as I have friends who don't know me without Jerall in my life; I'll now have friends who don't know me without Keiden.
  • It's just over five months till I turn 30 o_0.
  • I'm using an affirmation of sort, gah. Is this me becoming hippy-dippy?

2 comments:

  1. I shower in the morning/day. I always have. If I have a busy day then I do it early before D leaves. But ja I agree, there is always a little window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, that's why all those won't have time to shower things threw me for a loop. Washing your hair though, that problem I get.

      Delete