A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Writers Boot Camp Day 1

In a bid to post more often I'm following a group on twitter, @writersbootcmp that posts a daily topic for you to write about; which you need to do in 60 minutes. Day one's topic is: Even if you know me well you don't know this.

Hmmm it's a bit tricky, but I'll go for short and sweet. Even those who know me really well don't really know how hard I find social situations. I'm so good at faking it, till I make it that it's probably a big surprise to realise that I'm shy. It's a shyness that stems from insecurity...I'm not interesting/smart/funny enough for someone to want to talk/interact with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.