A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 27 February 2014

One month

Guys, my baby is one month old today. Ok, it's not the 30th, but February doesn't have that and it has been four weeks since he arrived. I can't believe that it's been a month already...granted I'm so tired I'm sure I've lost time somewhere.

Things to remember: the way he arches his brows when he's trying to decide to give in to sleep or not. The way his stubbornness is showing up - Keiden fights sleep all the time, hence regular eyebrow arching. And lately his mommy hold me all the time phase - I'm sure it'll end and I'll miss it.

Photos below,  posting from my phone makes it hard to have them in a post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.