A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 27 January 2014

The weekend that was

It does seem a bit odd to me that I would be sort of getting back into blogging just as I'm going to hit the point of  falling out of it again. Anyhow, back to the short and sweet post.

Friday evening we had a braai with friends we hadn't seen in awhile. Lots of food and pudding ftw :). We also played Cards Against Humanity for the first time - it's so wrong, but so funny. It's really not a game for everyone though. Saturday was pfs at Fanaticus - I played with some new folks, all in all it was fun. Post Fanaticus we went to Canal Walk to find a rocker\comfy chair for feedings. It wasn't a successful trip.

Instead of diner at the mall we got some Steers and hired dvds. We watched This is How it Ends and Fannie Fouries Labola. The local movie was much, much better than the vanity project which was the first mentioned. I still have the chorus from one of the songs in Fannie Fouries Labola stuck in my head. Sunday was a big lazy day.

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.