A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 17 January 2014

Rambling update

At least not quite as many months have passed this time since my last post. I might just be getting slightly better at this ;) We're nearing the end of the baking a little person process - I at 34 weeks. However, my placenta is calcifying, and we're not going to make it to the edd of 25th Feb. Fortunately, yesterday's doctor visit had good news, we might just make 37 weeks :). This has meant that we needed to speed up our get things ready for K plan, and both our bags are packed. The rest of the things though aren't quite as sorted. We still don't have the cot here 0_o

On the non baby front I don't have much to say really. Probably because right now K is probably our number one talking point. It is the day before my birthday...I'll be 29 0_o. Last year of my 20s. Although tomorrow does mark a year of keeping a pot plant alive, woo hoo. It's been hit and miss at some moments, but the chili plant is alive. I'll get a picture of it up at some point.

Right, not much else besides the usual pre birthday emo. Which has passed so yay for that. Have a good weekend folks. Oh, also happy 2014 :0

Ps. Not quite as rambling as I though this would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.