Thursday, December 12, 2013

4am thinking

So here I am trying to fall back asleep since 02:00, and it's just not working.  I start pondering all sorts of things. One such thing being should I or shouldn't I do that blog challenge currently doing the rounds.

04:00 self goes: "I really should blog more...actually there's lots I should be doing more of. Why aren't I?" And because it's 04:00 I conduct a full conversation with myself.

"Well basically top level reasoning is I won't get to be lazy one Keiden is here. Then I suppose if we have to go deeper..."

"We do."

"Then there's the I want to be more, but more what. And how do I figure out what it is, and what my one talent is - you know that one thing you're good at."

"And...there's more isn't there?"

"Well...fear. Really, isn't it better to just be; rather than to try and fail?"

"Ummm..."

Yeah, 04:00 me has all the questions, but none of the answers...typical.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassey! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete