A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

On catching up

  • Bullet points - they're easier, especially when you haven't posted anything in seven months.
  • Contract at my job got extended, and then ended. So back on the job hunt am I. Which is a bit tricky given the below.
  • We made plans that next year would be me taking the year to go do my PGCE - post grad teaching diploma.
  • Plans changed, because I'm now 19 weeks pregnant.
  • Baby is a girl - at least that's what the sonographer said at the 12 week scan, couldn't be confirmed at 16 week visit...but girl is good :).
  • My gran passed away Friday evening - queue family politics.
  • My gran has 13 children, all except one has 2 -4 children, so there are lots of us.
  • My mother has taken her mother's death as another opportunity to act true to form, and make it all about her.
  • My cousin - who's pretty much my older sister, had a miscarriage this week...and on her birthday had to have an evacuation. Sometimes the world just really, really sucks.
  • Plan of action for the next little while with all of the family things happening - and the crazy that is extended family - is too keep the special brand of caring they give away from my cousin and aunt.
  • All the gran related stuff, is  just proving that funerals and the like are not for the dead...they're for those left behind to assuage their guilt.
  • I'll try to get back into the swing of things that is blogging more often...at the very least I won't wait another seven months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.