A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Form

I'm fairly certain that one of the best ways for me to get routine blog posts happening is if I have a schedule for certain things, on certain days. Right now the rough idea runs as:
  • Monday - the weekend that was
  • Tuesday - an optional, but it'll be for random ponderings
  • Wednesday - I'll try for every Wednesday, but at least every second week there'll be a book review. Although the reviews might extend beyond traditional novels/literature  to comics and graphic novels. Basically, if I read it and am inclined to write about it; you'll get a review.
  • Thursday - it'll be TEDs. I'm slowly, but surely rediscovering the wealth of knowledge on that site, and am keen to share :).
  • Friday - another optional one, but when it's there it'll be Five for Friday. It allows for more random ponderings :).
I think this might just be the thing that saves you - and me - from anymore of those "It's been awhile posts." Thoughts, ideas, comments? Do you keep to a schedule for your blog as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.