A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 12 November 2012

The weekend that was

  • Friday morning the previous manger for the bookstore I work at - who's moved on to better and brighter things - called and offered me a job. It would still be in book retail, but for a larger company that has it's own publishing department. The job would still be in retail, but it's a small step to bigger and better things. Not to forget that I'd be making more money :).
  • Friday later morning, afternoon and early evening was spent with N and K down from Durban  - they came down for a concert, and turned it into a long weekend - going wine, olive and olive oil tasting in the Winelands. I introduced them to roosterkoek at De Stomme Jonge, and a mini walk around that part of Stellenbosch. 
  • Saturday morning and afternoon was work, but after that was boardgames at friends.
  • Sunday was a Shattered Star day followed by dinner at Doyu.
  • In between all of that I played some XCOM - with some squad wipes happening  :( - and got some reading done too.
How was yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.