A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 16 November 2012

Five for Friday: Random

  • I've gotten so off track on the healthy lifestyle train, that in order to get it right again I'm not having any soft drinks, cake or sweets till Christmas. Hopefully after that I'll be back to sticking to the only once a week thing I used to have going on.
  • XCOM is the business, fun, but very hard - on easy mode :-/.
  • I'm still not on track with the exercise thing, but all hope is not lost. I can do it, I just need to stop being lazy.
  • I've got seven, seven?!?, books on the go. I've got to get back to one book at a time. This multiple book thing isn't working that well for me anymore. I think I need to stick to two at a time, and just wait to start the new stuff.
  • I've noticed that if the friends aren't big into gaming we don't see them that often. So I've started getting things in place to see those folks at least once a month. Sure e-mail and whatsapp helps you stay in touch, but face to face is really important too.
Have a great weekend folks :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.