A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Meme: How do you read?

I came across this at Gina's blog, who of found it elsewhere...and it's spreading all over.

How do you organise your books?
Those that are on the bookshelf - we only have one, it takes us awhile to find shelves we both like - are in sections: completed series, graphic novels, Pratchett books, hardcovers, cook books and then the bottom shelf has the rpg books. Each section is in alphabetical order. Those stacked all over the flat, and in clear plastic storage boxes are in alpha order too.

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
I read them all :).


Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
No, I just read whenever, wherever I can.

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can
you read more than one at a time?
I used to be the one book at a time person, but I've turned into the many books on the go person over the past year or so.

What is the last book you bought?
The Rogue by Trudi Canavan, and The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones.

What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess) , Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb, and Secrets by Freya North.

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
It depends where I am, if I can then I do most of the time.

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
It's another, it depends question. So I suppose it's a sometimes answer ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.