A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 1 October 2012

Catching up

I know, it's been a month since the last post. This time though I have a really good reason for not posting, no internet. When we left our wifi contract had just ended and we got back and took our time finding a new internet solution. There's not too much to tell, but here goes:
  • the permanent job I was promised, by the director of the company, didn't happen.
  • I got a higher rate, but now have gone from working full weeks to about 12 - 15 hours a week. It's like they want me to leave.
  • I should consider leaving, but we might be heading back to NL in December, so even though it's not the best job option it is one I can have right now, and have it work till we leave. If we don't go then it's clearly something that needs another think.
  • I'm looking into going into teaching. This comes from my constant back and forth between what it is I want to do. I know I like being around people, and I want to do something that makes a difference, so teaching seems to be something that makes sense.
  • It's been a battle to get back on track with eating correctly, and doing all of my physio exercises. I'm almost there with the eating, but still a long way off with the exercise.
  • In random news, Dredd is a very violent movie, but not terrible. The new Rowling, The Casual Vacancy, is a surprisingly good read.
And that is that. How are you doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.