A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Nl 2012: Day three

I wanted to post some pictures today, but I can't get them off my phone :-/. Yesterday, I attempted to go find a place to learn some Dutch. The lady at city hall gave me an address to find a language centre, she told me it was a ten minute walk away. She was wrong. I trekked half way across town, in the rain, to find the place. I found it only to be told that they no longer offer learn Dutch classes 0_o. On my way to the centre I walked passed a mall, I figured on the way back I'd get something to eat and use the bathroom. Well the joke was certainly on me, this mall that's a block big, with three floors did not have a bathroom :-/. I'm sure you're thinking I must just have missed it or not read the map well, but nope there just wasn't one.

I hopped onto a train to get back though, so that helped a bit. What also helped was the walk around town later that day with T. We even found an ice-cream place, it wasn't that great though :-/. But the gummies we got from Albert Hejin were great :). I'm so bringing a bag or two of that back with me. Time to go explore and do some late night shopping. The stores here close at 17:00 or 18:00 at the latest, but on Thursday's are open till 21:00.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.