A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Still around

Lately it seems that every time I post it has an apology in it about the lack of posting, which this one will have too 0_o I just don't seem to have the time to write, and schedule as many posts as I'd like. Time gets taken up with work [6 day work weeks :-/], job hunting, kung fu, reading and just relaxing.

News:
  • The physio exercises are paying off, no more tears when mobilisation and tissue work is being done :)
  • I have an interview on Friday for something not quite in my line of work, but better than the bookstore.
  • I also have the process started on another possible job.
  • The eating plan is kicking ass, I'm averaging about 500g loss a week :D
Other than that there's been lots of reading and watching of Bones going on. Now just to find number two and three in the In Death series and I'll have read all of them - there are 33 books in the series, Nora Roberts is one prolific writer. Although it does make the wait for books in others series I read, much easier.

How have you been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.