A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 5 September 2011

Five for Monday


  1. My first weekend at the store went well. Those that I worked with were friendly, and nice, now just to see if everyone else is like that.
  2. I've started playing Mass Effect. I recently finished one and started two. It's fun, and the story and characters are great. Although the love-love elements are driving me batty. In the first one it took forever for Shepard and Kaidan to get together, and then at the start of 2 she dies. Things happen and she's not dead, but do you think Kaidan comes looking for her? He didn't :-/ Instead when they meet again he's upset that she didn't contact him for two years, and I'm all "Hello, two year coma". To say I'm involved and playing the character is an understatement. I'm going to have to do a second play through on both games, making different choices and a new love-love interest. The worst part is that three is only out in March 2012, gah. It's going to be a long wait.
  3. Dinner and board games with friends is fun.
  4. My pudding recipe version 1 has had some tweaks, but they went down well with the others. I'm going to call version 1 done, now just to reach the same point with version 2.
  5. I'm loving the 71% chocolate range from Cocoa Fair, especially the chilli one.


The Five for... idea comes from this lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.