A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Five for Wednesday

  1. In case you missed it, I have a part time job :) I had training yesterday, and it went well enough. Now just not to spend the money I'll earn on books 0_o
  2. It is one of the best things to see extended family again - well not really extended, more like my other immediate family, my aunt, uncle and cousins I lived with during my high school years. It is also a great thing to just be around more people who love me for me, even if they don't get all of my quirks. The easy affection and hugs = awesome :)
  3. The Hope Street Market is fun, and has very tasty food.
  4. I've got to get my license sorted, to stop having tales about my taxi adventures - a post for another time.
  5. I'm having fun at kung fu :) It's still hard, but it's getting to be fun. And I even got a good from shifu :D
Did I miss any of your updates? Fill me in please.


The Five for... idea comes from this lady.

  2 comments:

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.