A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Day 13- Favorite childhood book


I can't really think of one. Even though I started reading from a young age, it only became something I loved and wanted to do with almost all of my free time once I started going to school and hit my second or third one. The characters in books where always around, I didn't need to try and become friends with them. Just because I can't think of one from my childhood, it doesn't mean that there isn't a children's book I love - and keep on stopping myself from buying for some unknown reason. It's Guess How Much I Love You, I just love the big one and little one interactions.

Image from here.

  2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, it is the Princess' favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame her, it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.