A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Day 09- A book you’ve read more than once

I suppose naming my favourites from day one is taking the easy way out, right? ;) I'm going to name a few, a classic, something from my childhood and something recent-ish. Classic, Little Women and Good Wives I keep on trying to find something redeeming in Amy, and hoping that Beth doesn't die :-/ From my childhood Anne of Green Gables, I read the entire series, but. it was the first one that I reread :) Recently it's The Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan.

  3 comments:

  1. I generally cant read a book more than once but one of the books I did read twice was "Between Two Eternities"

    It is an exceptionally powerful real life story of a baby born at 23 weeks. It really is a beautifully sad story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read the Dune series about 4 times right through. And I keep re-reading modern classics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura, it sounds good. This challenge is giving me lots to look out for :)

    @cat, rereading is awesome. It's like visiting good friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.