A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Grumpy pants

I've been a bit of a grumpy pants lately, and a lot today. I got so miserable that it turned into a big cry when Jerall got home :-/ It's the same stuff: lack of job, lack of my own money which turns into guilt when even buying something I need like shoes, pcos and not having my license. The pcos stuff is horrid; I have a months worth of prescribed meds left so I need to.find a doctor here, and it's stupid expensive just to see one, not including the scan that'll likely happen. So all of that got me grumpy to such a point that just having someone gchat with me got me all annoyed.

Added to that kung fu on Monday was frustrating, I couldn't seem to get anything right and my back hurt the entire class. It all just made me one into one big miserable ball. Fortunately the cry and a good class this evening helped a lot, and so does writing this post :-) Exercise ftw.

  4 comments:

  1. Give yourself time with the kung ku, it is going to take your body time to learn the movements.

    I have been doing karate now for a decade and there are still things I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it's just frustrating not being able to keep up with the class, and to know that I'm doing things wrong. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can so understand - I will be so frustrated not to have my own money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the pits cat, hopefully it'll change soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.