A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Vote for Jerall



Right for those of you who've missed my many tweets about it ;) Vote for Jerall, this is where you vote, and this is his entry. I'd like to point out, that Jerall is the only one that had a judge say he is Superstar ready :D Please vote, it'll be beyond awesome when he wins, he'll be the only South African to have done so. Do you need more reasons? Well his work is excellent, he wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't good. So I'm not asking for you to vote for him just because he is Jerall, but also because his work is great.

*Edit: I forgot to mention that you do need to register to vote. The registration is easy, and quick - it doesn't send a confirm your e-mail address e-mail.

  5 comments:

  1. I tried to vote, but you have to sign in. I'll do it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, I should have mentioned that...will do so now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the anniversary wishes

    Betty Bake x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.