A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

A, B, C


Blackhuff, had a post about herself using the alphabet. Not having an idea of my own to use right now I figured why not :0

A is for the apples in my fridge that I might use for cookies or pancakes.

B is for books, I love them, and will never reach a point of owning enough.

C
I'm taking the easy way out, but it's for my name :p I was meant to be a Casey, but due to my parents poor spelling I'm Cassey, which I much prefer :)

D
is for the image of Dita from Vandread, one of the first anime series I watched. I love how she always tends to being happy, something that I tend to do as well; hence me using her as my profile and twitter image.

E
is for the exercise that I should do, but am too lazy to get right :-/

F
is for food. I love it, love learning more about it and love cooking :)

G
is for games, another thing I love :0

H
is for home, well where I want to return to, Cape Town, or more like it's the place where our friends/people are.

I
is for ice-cream, something I'd like to learn how to make.

J
is for Jerall, easy one that :)

K is for kicking a ball, something my clumsy self just can't seem to get right :-/

L
is for love, which I have :0 I know, it's another easy one, but give me a break, thinking up 26 things is hard.

M
is for money, wish I had more, then we could save and move to CT sooner.

N
is for now, a word I tend to affix to something I want to achieve.

O
is for openness. I tend to be open about anything and everything going on.

P
is for pcos, what I have, and at times blame myself for getting. It's also making losing weight hard.

Q
is for quirky, a word to describe me at times.

R
is for rage, the best way to describe the levels of anger certain things and people bring out in me.

S
is for Superstar, something Jerall will be :) He made the Top 4 :D I know this is about me, but come on, my husband is achieving something he has wanted to for awhile, and I support him thereby making it count :p

T
is for tea. I love it, especially with some cake or cookies or scones :)

U
is for Umbrella by Rihanna, a song on Lips that I just can't get a top score on.

V
is for vinegar, well balsamic vinegar a must have on salads and chips for me

W
is for weight, the amount I need to lose and how often it bugs me.

X
is for Xbox 360, turning me into a gaming widow sometimes and others for having fun with friends :)

Y
is for you, and me telling you to comment on the post :p

Z
is for zephyr, a pretty word and the only thing I could think of for this spot :p

Image from here


  2 comments:

  1. Oh PCOS is a bitch - sorry you have it.
    And i love balsamic too. And tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip, it can be the suck, but I think that it's more the meds than anything else. Have you tried thyme or ginger infused balsamic? It's soo delicious, you want to add it to everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.