A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Around the world food challenge


Image from the blogger and blog post I'll be telling you about.

Polkadotcupcake has a great food challenge on her blog. Once a month you'll make a meal from one of the 15 cities visited by Phileas Fogg in Around the World in 80 days. The cities, and countries are:
  1. Dover, England
  2. Paris, France
  3. Brindisi, Italy
  4. Suez, Egypt
  5. Bombay, India
  6. Allahabad, India
  7. Calcutta, India
  8. Singapore, Singapore
  9. Hong Kong, China
  10. Yokohama. Japan
  11. San Francisco, America
  12. Omaha, America
  13. New York, America
  14. Liverpool, England
  15. London, England


It's a great challenge, and it'll get you making something new now and then. I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't try all the new recipes she comes across all the time. This way you won't be the only person trying something new.

Check out the post and sign up there as well.

  5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea! May do it when I stop working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cassey, let's hope loads of people sign up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura, yay another person is, sort of, in :)

    @polkadotcupcake, I'm sure lots of people will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to do this, but I can not possibly take more pressure on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grr typos.

    @Cat, because it's only one meal a month, youcould easily catch up - if you're still interested and not as busy :0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.