A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

I'm too fast for tv


Image from here

While killing time till the next round of Superstar voting goes live, Jerall and I watched The Green Hornet in 3D. It's a pretty enjoyable movie, with some great one liners and a nod to Bruce Lee. What makes the movie - well at least for me - are Jay Chou's aka Kato's fight scenes. The scenes were well executed, done in a way that I don't recall seeing before, and best of all not over used throughout the movie.

Kato and Britt's relationship reminded me of the typical romcom pattern - girl meets boy, things go well, there's an issue/fight, they get back together. Christoph Waltz's opening scene was great, but his character throughout the movie just seemed a bit flat - a waste of great talent. Aside from that I found the movie fun, and really what else do you need a movie to be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.