A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 4 February 2011

Bits and pieces

  • We had dinner last night at Market -yummy, yummy food :)
  • Jerall made the Top 16, so thanks for voting :) Round 3 voting starts next Tuesday @midnight SA time
  • I was Victim 1 of Briget's victim week
  • We're moving to a massive flat at the end of the month. It's easily 3 times the size of our current place :D
  • This post on NMP got me thinking. While I understand the point and I do realise that when you've played for a while during fights you and the rest of the group will draw on game knowledge, it's still a kick for the random things to be random. Well go read the post and then you'll get what I'm saying :p
  • Much as I love meeting and getting to know awesome people from blogging and twitter, it gets me down when those friends in my computer have shitty things happen to them and there's nothing I can do. I know that listening and letting them get their feelings out helps, but I just feel like there should be more I could do. Yip, I'm a soft touch :-/
  • We have a packed weekend planned, you?

  2 comments:

  1. YAY for more space! I LOVE space!

    Our weekend is pretty jam packed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be great having more space :) Was your packed weekend good?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.