A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

The weekend that was, and the birthday that is

It's my birthday today :) I'm 26, so far it doesn't feel any different to 25, which didn't feel different to 24...oh well. It's been a good day so far: Jerall made breakfast, I got a kick ass present and we've played some Dominion :) Soon we'll be going out for lunch, and we're going restaurant hopping with some friends for dinner :)

The weekend was a good one too. Saturday we watched Easy A, went to Essenwood Market and Green with Envy. Sunday was gaming :) How was yours?

  3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday :)

    Our weekend was spent doing NOTHING (end of the month salti crax)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I got hooked on Dominion over the holidays, and now I have my own copy of the game coming in the mail :) So much fun!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @laura, not to long to go till it's not salti crax time :)
    @eleni, dominion is awesome, but it gets better with the expansions. we have alchemy and prosperity, you plan on getting any?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.