A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 31 January 2011

Stylish



Two weeks ago Megan gave me my first ever blogger award :) I've just taken awhile to do the things associated with it, so here goes.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


The 7 things about me will be style related, because it's a stylish award:

  1. Much as I love high heels I can't really walk in them properly :-/
  2. I tend to limit makeup to the occasional eyeliner, mascara and lip balm
  3. I love dressing up beyond my jeans/shorts and t-shirts, but when I do dress up I worry that I'm too dressed up
  4. I follow the rule that if you show a lot of leg/boob, you shouldn't show much of the other
  5. I have 3 ear piercings
  6. I feel naked if I'm not wearing earrings
  7. I need more shoes :0
As for the 15 bloggers to pass this on to, I'm not going to name 15 because Megan covered a lot of the people I would, and those people in turn did others I would mention as well.
  • Lori, even though I found her blog After [when you read her blog you'll understand] it's amazing that she can still write the way she does - she writes with such openness, it's beautiful
  • Joy, gorgeous photos
  • Greywulf, for his pictures.
  • Nielen, gorgeous photos too :)
  • Donnay, her blog is fun :)

  4 comments:

  1. Congrats :)

    I can't walk in high heels properly--and I can't walk in stilettos at all. I love my flats.

    I always need more shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Flats are awesome, but there's a party of me that wants to be a girly-girl, I figure that's why I like heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award and the link. Stylish however is not an adjective that really describes me as I am usually (always) barefoot and in jeans... But will try to take up the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your photos are stylish, so there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.