A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 7 January 2011

Pay it forward, blog style

Angel posted the challenge, Laura commented on her post, and I on hers.

Here's how it works.

  1. The blogger posting the offer must send something to the 5 commenters before the end of 2011.
  2. What is sent to the commenters must be handmade by the blogger.
  3. The commenters who ask to take part must post the same offer on their blogs, and then send something handmade to the five commenters who ask to take part, and so on and so on.
It seems like fun, and plus you get to send real mail...I love real mail :)

If you want to take part comment away.

  7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Can I be your #1!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure...it was your sharing of the idea that started it all anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you email me at angel41222[at]gmail.com so I can send you my postal address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me me me :)

    This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I can't wait to see what everyone's making!
    Would you all please please please link back here: http://www.angelsmind.co.za/pay-it-forward/
    Then I can give you some link-love as a participant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Laura you're me number two :)
    Angel the post does have a link back to yours do you want me to comment with my post link?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.