A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 6 December 2010

The weekend that was

It was a pretty quiet one, Friday we rpg'd, it was awesome and my character is now a fairy princess ;) Ok she's a queen, but fairy princess is much cooler :p Rogue Trader is my second favourite rpg. Saturday was a laundry day. We did get the Ultimate Edition of Dragon Age, so there was xbox hogging by J again. And Sunday pretty much had the same pattern as Saturday with some grumpiness thrown in. Only last night I dreamt that someone had kidnapped Jerall. Boy was I peeved, I beat people up, called them some bad names - in my dream I knew who took him. And then I got 8000 people - I have no idea what 8000 - to help me get him back. I pretty much waged war. I blame soapie watching for the whole kidnapped idea getting into my mind. Yes, I watch soapies :p

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.